SAVE THE DATE!!
AWWA SPRING SHORT COURSE
Monday, April 27 - Tuesday, April 28, 2015
FFA Enrichment Center
1055 SW Prairie Trail Parkway, Ankeny, IA
Why Should I Attend?
This conference provides the perfect opportunity to obtain needed CEUs! This is also a good way to meet new people and network with other professionals in the water/wastewater field.
You will receive excellent presentations, have a choice of optional sessions in your area of interest and be able to turn in your DNR form at the end of the conference to obtain your necessary CEU credits.
Featured Sessions (in progress):
- Water Distribution Track- These sessions will focus on information pertaining to water distribution.
- Water Treatment Track- These sessions will focus on information pertaining to water treatment.
- Wastewater Track- These sessions will focus on information pertaining to wastewater systems.
- Combined Track- These will be sessions that will apply to attendees who are interested in both water and wastewater topics.
- Computer Lab- A computer lab will be set up for hands-on training classes.
REGISTRATION will open in January, 2015.
Visit the Short Course webpage for more information.
(include lunch, breaks, handouts and CEUs)
Member Status (Attendance Type) Register BY April 13 Register AFTER April 13
Member (Full Conference) $190.00 $215.00
Non-Member (Full Conference) $220.00 $245.00
Member (1-Day ONLY) $130.00 $155.00
Non-Member (1-Day ONLY) $160.00 $185.00
(Register by April 13 to receive the early registration discount)
Questions? Contact the IA-AWWA Office at 515-284-7055 or email at email@example.com.